Admissions Documents & Forms

When a child is in school in the United Arab Emirates it is a legal requirement they are registered with the Ministry of Education. The School will conduct this on your behalf providing the relevant documents are provided prior to your child starting school at South View School.

Upon receiving an offer, the documents required for registration are:

  • Valid passport copy of your child
  • (4) Passport size photograph of your child
  • Birth certificate copy of your child (must be in English or Arabic)
  • Copy of Transfer Certificate from previous School
  • Valid Emirates ID copy of your child*
  • Valid Emirates ID copy of both parents or guardian
  • Medical immunisation and consent form

*You will be required to bring your original Emirates ID into the school as per KHDA regulations

Transfer Documents for Overseas Students

If you are arriving from a school overseas a Transfer Certificate (TC) is required for students joining school from Year 1 upwards (see sample Transfer Certificate below).

All Transfer Certificates must be:

  • Written in English or Arabic and must be on school letter headed paper with the
school stamp on and signed by the Principal or Head Teacher
  • Handed to the Admissions Office at the time of enrolment

There is a requirement for the Transfer Certificate to be attested (stamped) by the following:

  • The Ministry of Education(from country of TC origin)
  • The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (from country of TC origin)
  • UAE embassy (from country of TC origin)

If you come from GCC Countries you  only require the certificate stamped by The Ministry of Education.


Transfer Certificates from the following countries are NOT required to be attested:

North America, Canada, United Kingdom, Western Europe, Australia and New Zealand.

If you are moving your child to another school in Dubai, a school in another Emirate, GCC or Arab country an official KHDA Transfer Certificate is required, for this certificate there will be a charge of AED120. For all other schools a transfer letter is given, the name of the school your child is moving to should be clearly mentioned on this for.

It is the responsibility of the parents to obtain all required attestations. Please make sure you seek this information yourself as changes are made periodically and without notice. We kindly request that you give the School at least two weeks’ notice in writing to prepare all your leaving documents; otherwise we cannot guarantee that the paperwork will be ready for your collection.

Medical Forms

School Transfer

KHDA Registration